Time has come for our dear Mai to leave us after a great year! We can only wish her good luck for her future!
So we are now looking for a new member to replace her and work with our team and more particularly with Khue.
If you are interested by the job, we let you check out the information hereby.
Title: Field coordinator (Local coordinator)
Duration of assignment: 1 year renewable
Location: Hanoi (Phuc Xa district and Long Bien area)
Type of contract: Local contract (10h/week - Flexible hours)
Supervision: The social worker refers directly to the social worker and the international coordinators
Trial period: 1 month
Allowance: 750.000 VND/Month
Application deadline: 10th of september
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Description of the position
Global mission, framework and context of the position - The local coordinator is a support to the Social worker work and the international coordinators action. She/He works as a field coordinator and ensures the relationship with the final beneficiaries and gather all the information from the field to share it with the School on the Boat team who will takes then decisions according to these information.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Social studies, Psychology, International relations, Development studies or equivalent.
- Experience in Social work
- Work experience with underprivileged people (children and families)
- Knowledge about Vietnamese regulation and policy system
- Good communication skills: diplomatic and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work in an international environment
- Good knowledge of Hanoi and the area (Phuc Xa District)
- Autonomous: be able to work independently displaying dynamic organizational skills, team work and dedication.
- Multidisciplinary work, taking initiative, open-minded
- English speaker
- Have own transport – a Motorbike
If you are interested by the Local coordinator position, you can send a Resume and Cover letter to the following address: